Since she started to attend an art prep school, Chitose has been able to show her true self bit by bit. Through the YamaArt Festival, she quickly grew closer to Itsuki. However, she found out that the boy who supported her in her childhood was Itsuki's older brother, Yuinosuke, who had suddenly appeared. Chitose was happy to meet him again, but because Yuinosuke wanted her to be his model, it caused a disagreement between her and Itsuki, who had finally conveyed his feelings... His worried appearance shines, too!! This is Vol. 4 of this youthful, prep school love!
(C) Fumie Akuta / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.