Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
The campy supernatural double feature continues, from the author of Aoi House!
After months of hard work and practice, the vampire cheerleaders of Bakertown High travel to Las Vegas where they hope to win the national cheerleading championships. But things quickly go awry when team captain Lori Thurston turns up missing after a wild night on the town with her teammates. With no time to find their missing captain, the vampire cheerleaders must restructure their routine before the tournament begins. But a grim fate awaits Lori at the hands of a mysterious and deadly foe...
Vampire Cheerleaders: High Stakes is the lead story from Aoi House creative team Adam Arnold and Shiei.
Double-featuring with Vampire Cheerleaders is Paranormal Mystery Squad, written by Adam Arnold with art by Comipa, in the latest installment of the ghostbusting Aoi House spin-off.
Placed under strict probation after being reprimanded in federal hearings for their cruel cryptid-hunting methods, Stephanie, Katie, Charlotte, and J.C. try to go back to business as usual. Their first stop is the paranormal convention, ParaCon. In their rush to hit the road, Katie breaks a sealed urn and unwittingly unleashes an entity of immense vengeful power that follows them all the way to Las Vegas.
(C) 2011 Seven Seas Entertainment, LLC and Adam Arnold and Shiei.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.