“There are so many things to think about. Why did I run here in the first place... It'll be just a little longer. Then we can meet face to face. Just like he did for me...” Daiki finally makes a serious confession to Mao. “I've liked you ever since we were children.” Mao is confused and, in a reversal, runs back to her family's home. However, her stepmother's kindness only reminds her of the generosity of Hiro and Daiki... But if everyone's kind, then maybe everyone can begin to slowly find a path through these inescapable feelings...?!
(C) Taamo / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.