Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
“I finally said it.” Mao and Hiro finally got another chance to go on a date together, but Mao is so self-conscious, she just can't say it. Hiro gently meets her halfway. The two of them look back on what they've gone through together... but finally the time to share the feelings they've held back so long has come! The love story of two childhood friends with an age gap has finally come to its tearful end after 13 volumes! A moving finale!
(C) Taamo / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.