Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Ghost Talker's Daydream is a horror anime created by Saki Okuse and Sankichi Meguro. It tells the story of Misaki Saiki, a young woman with a troubled past, who is a professional dominatrix in one of Tokyo's most exclusive S&M clubs. However, her real money is something she likes even less than being a dominatrix. Ever since childhood, Misaki has had the ability to see and communicate with ghosts, and that talent is put to use by the Livelihood Protection Agency, who pairs Misaki with Souichiro Kadotake, a martial artist who happens to be deathly afraid of ghosts. Using her gifts, Misaki is able to help troubled departed spirits resolve what is troubling them and allow them to move on to the afterlife. If all THAT isn't odd enough, Misaki is an albino AND a virgin.
(C) SANKICHI MEGURO (YEAR) (C) SAKI OKUSE (YEAR) First published in Japan in (YEAR) by KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo. English translation rights arranged with KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo, through TOHAN CORPORATION, Tokyo. [NOTE: volume 1-2: 2001, volume 3-4: 2002, volume 5: 2003, volume 6: 2004.]
|Series Title||Ghost Talkers Daydream|
|Japanese Title||低俗霊DAYDREAM (Teizokurei Daydream)|
|Alternative Title||Vulgar Ghost Daydream|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,Mystery ,Shounen ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Drama ,Non-Human|
|Available since||April 11, 2015 (08:00 AM) PT / April 12, 2015 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||216pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.