Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Private detective Reiji Akiba has a theory about those awkward moments and weird coincidences we all encounter in life. They are actually encounters with the dead-their way of sending us a message. But you may not want to open such strange mail from beyond-not unless you can see the ghostly attachment, like Akiba can. And not unless you carry a gun that can kill what isn't alive, like Akiba's aptly named Kagutsuchi, ""the tool between God and earth"" . . . digging a divine grave to lay to rest the evil dead. Volume 1 of Mail opens with a model's photo shoot at what was a lovely riverside. But someone's thrown their trash away here: human bones. When the negatives in the darkroom reveal hidden horror, it's time for the magazine to hire Akiba. The answers lie in the secret basement of a shunned house . . . but they don't lie peacefully!
(C) Housui YAMAZAKI (YEAR) First published in Japan in (YEAR*) by KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo. English translation rights arranged with KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Through TOHAN CORPORATION, Tokyo.* volume 1-2 2004, volume 3 2005.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.