Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The qualifying rounds of the Geika festival's fashion show have begun! The grand prize winner of the show will receive funding for starting a brand as well as studying in Paris. For Ikuto, this is the perfect chance to make his dream come true. However, this is a competition, and many talented and passionate participants will also be fighting for this prize. Ikuto will have to face off against tough competitors, such as Toh Ayano, a genius who possesses superb skills. Ikuto's ""kouhai,"" Kokoro Hasegawa, a model who is aspiring to become a fashion designer, is also taking part in this fashion show. After seeing her go through the same disheartening experience he once went through, Ikuto decides to give her some emotional support. Chiyuki, who is about to take on her next challenge, also continues to give Ikuto the push he needs to keep pursuing his dream.
Kotoba Inoya / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Smile Down the Runway|
|Japanese Title||ランウェイで笑って (Runway de Waratte)|
|Alternative Title||Smile at the Runway|
|Genre||Manga ,School Life ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Kodansha Promotion: New Anime Season ,Stay Home, Stay Safe and Read|
|Available since||December 03, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / December 03, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.