Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Sota goes to help the legendary restaurant in Nihonbashi, ""Kamikawa."" The oyakata's son was third in line to inherit, but because of his injuries, he refuses to continue in cuisine. As Sota continues to learn new cuisine over his days at ""Kamikawa,"" he feels that he should continue the restaurant himself...
(C)KEI HONJO & YUICHIRO SUEDA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||SOTA'S KNIFE, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||蒼太の包丁 (Souta no Houchou)|
|Alternative Title||Souta no Houchou: Ginza - Itamae Shuugyou Nikki|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Slice of Life ,Seinen ,Chapter Release ,Food|
|Available since||June 16, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 16, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||27pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.