Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
"Chihaya and the rest of the Mizusawa High Karuta Club earn their spot at the national tournament for the third time, guided to their destiny by the poems to which they prayed. Waiting for them are the indominable Fujisaki team, Fujioka East's team as led by Arata, as well as Hokuou, partners along Mizusawa's own journey. How will Mizusawa, the previous year's victors, fare against them?!
Meanwhile, Taichi goes to a TV recording and witnesses the superhuman abilities of Master Suou as analyzed by science. Just as he searches for his own ideal form of karuta, an unexpected individual appears...!
A third and final high school summer. A path blazed together with you in days past."
Chihayafuru Yuki Suetsugu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||ちはやふる (Chihayafuru)|
|Genre||Manga ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,School Life ,Drama ,Sports ,Josei ,Anime|
|Available since||February 01, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / February 01, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||168pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.