Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Koshigaya Natsumi Seventh grader at Asahigaoka Branch School. Uses a green/red memorization ruler (which blocks the red answers in the textbook). Never once has she used it as originally intended. Miyauchi Renge First grader, the youngest of the five students at Asahigaoka Branch School uses an orthodox plastic ruler. Also uses it for arithmetic.
Koshigaya Komari Natsumi's older sister, eighth grader at Asahigaoka Branch School. Uses a bamboo ruler. A gem that she inherited from her mother, it's been passed down through the generations of the Koshigaya family.
Ichijo Hotaru Fifth grade transfer student from Tokyo. Uses an isosceles triangle ruler from a ruler set. It was selected with balance in mind.
(C) Atto 2015
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.