Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
As Ikuto anxiously waited for the result of his Tokyo Fashion Week application, he learned from Toh that Mille Neige would soon be gone. Having no other option left, Chiyuki made the painful choice to persuade her father to bow to the inevitable and shut down Mille Neige. While she pretended that she was fine with it, she eventually broke down and cried in front of Ikuto. Seeing the girl who had always given him the push he needed cry, Ikuto decided to make a major revision to Egao's plans!
Smile Down the Runway Kotoba Inoya/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Smile Down the Runway|
|Japanese Title||ランウェイで笑って (Runway de Waratte)|
|Alternative Title||Smile at the Runway|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,School Life ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Workplace|
|Available since||December 07, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 07, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.