Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Toh Ayano, Ikuto's archrival, had finally begun his eagerly anticipated show. Toh is considered to be a prodigy who stands above all the 120,000 students in Geika's history. His show was an awe-inspiring and elaborate masterpiece that captivated the buyers and spectators who were present in the venue. His extraordinary skill and ingenuity shone through the outfits that were showcased on the runway. After all the participants were done with their shows, they were then graded by the judges. The fateful ranking announcement then began. Who will be the one to win the grand prize of the Geika Festival?!
Kotoba Inoya / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Smile Down the Runway|
|Japanese Title||ランウェイで笑って (Runway de Waratte)|
|Alternative Title||Smile at the Runway|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,School Life ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,KUP_Spring Cleaning|
|Available since||May 05, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / May 05, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.