Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Junko Yoshiya came to Tokyo from Hokkaido chasing after Sota. She started to work at Tomikyu but is not accustomed to the job and makes one mistake after the next. A regular customer, Kondo, forgets his cellphone. Junko discovers it but doesn't have time to do anything about it and leaves it as is. Customer service is the job of the Okami. The Okami of Tomikyu, Kikuyo Tomita, returns the cellphone to Kondo. Junko goes with her. On their way back home, Kikuyo treats her to anmitsu but how will the Junko, who doesn't normally like it react?
(C)KEI HONJO & YUICHIRO SUEDA / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||SOTA'S KNIFE, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||蒼太の包丁 (Souta no Houchou)|
|Alternative Title||Souta no Houchou: Ginza - Itamae Shuugyou Nikki|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Food ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Drama|
|Available since||March 12, 2018 (01:00 AM) PT / March 12, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||25pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.