Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Cross Infinite World is excited to bring you emeth: Island of Golems, Grand Prize Winner of the 3rd Square Enix Novels' Award, fully revised with new art by Mura Karuki and new scenes added by the authors for its first-ever English release! Co-authors Souki Tsukishima and Tora Tsukishima have served as writers for many epic games and novels, such as Final Fantasy Type 0 -The Last Truth-, Final Fantasy Agito, Imaginary Range, Root Double, Ingress the Animation, and more!
“Creating Life”--such power is blasphemy against God.
In emeth's world, the manufacturing of Golems--automatic dolls that move according to human will--has become the norm. This sets the stage for an epic adventure against the backdrop of St. Rollins Archipelago, where the Torah Church presides over all creation and operation of these Golems.
Step into the story through the perspective of Cliff, a boy living in the slums of a Torah-controlled island who so fervently wants to become a Golem Tamer that he has begun to illegally build one. His mundane world is suddenly shattered one day when he crosses paths with a mysterious girl. This meeting sets the gears in motion for a thrilling journey involving powerful Golems, corruption, and the very fate of the island itself!
(C) Souki Tsukishima and Tora Tsukishima / Cross Infinite World
Sale ends Dec 03, 2018
(11:59 PM PST)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.