Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Yanagida held a capsule collection show in New York. The clothes Yanagida and Ikuto created managed to impress the spectators, who all know what is best in the fashion world. Thanks to this experience, Ikuto had now learned about the possibilities that fashion can open up. One day, Aphro I Dite's CEO, Mai Ayano, called Ikuto to her office to discuss something with him! Meanwhile, Chiyuki has been doing other gigs besides modeling, such as acting in movies. She then received a long-awaited offer. Ikuto wants to do another show with Chiyuki, while she wants to become good enough as a model so that she can stand on equal footing with Ikuto. For those two, this offer is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Kotoba Inoya / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Smile Down the Runway|
|Japanese Title||ランウェイで笑って (Runway de Waratte)|
|Alternative Title||Smile at the Runway|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,School Life ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Workplace|
|Available since||August 04, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / August 04, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.