Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Milch may be down, but he’s definitely not out. In fact, he’s back to take (or is it to force?) the gang to participate in the Nagano Music Festival. In preparation for the festival, the students go to a band camp where they do much more than just play music. Chiaki confronts his fear of the ocean; Mine spends his time getting a tan worth singing about; and Nodame the ""orangutan,"" after the humiliation of getting kicked out of a master class, gets set to prove that she can really play the piano. There are plenty of high jinks?and nobody gets away unscathed.
Plus, there’s a hilarious extra story that takes us back to Nodame’s childhood, as she drives her piano teacher insane with bad jokes and month-old sandwiches. With Nodame, expect the unexpected from beginning to end!
(C) Tomoko Ninomiya / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.