Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
FASHIONING A FAIRY TALE The night of the fashion show for Tsukimi and Kuranosuke's Jelly Fish brand has finally arrived. They pulled out all the stops to make Amamizu-kan into an enchanting wonderland?even Mayaya has transformed into a chic model! The show brings some much-needed attention to the retro building, but will the exposure be enough to save the Amars and their home? When their fashion line becomes a hit success, the girls scramble to satisfy their customers. With the help of their new colleague Nisha, a savvy Indian expat who knows all about the textile industry, they just might make it work!…But is Tsukimi ready to leave her quiet life behind for good?
(C) Akiko Higashimura / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.