Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Kazama Kenji thought it would be easy to take over Fujou Academy - just beat up a few thugs and BAM, you're king of the school. That was before he crossed paths with the notorious Game Development Club, four psychotic girls who forced Kenji to join their ranks. At first he fought them tooth and nail, but Kenji now finds himself settling in and growing used to the girls' strange antics. Yet when Kenji realizes that he will never achieve schoolwide domination just sitting around playing games all day, he turns his back on his newfound friends and sets out to take down the school's biggest gang: The Demon Band of 14! Can the Game Development Club rescue Kenji in time before he's utterly destroyed?!
(C) Tomoya Haruno
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.