Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Anzai travels to Obihiro to learn the circumstances surrounding his birth as part of the Hybrid Plan, and the reason why Midori chose Tamaki for a partner. Tsukasa is also at ONL to read academic journals on devils, and both she and Anzai are notified that the “no contact” order is rescinded. As the two decide to take the next step within the clinical confines of the laboratory, Anzai begins to understand what drives him to chase after devils…
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,KC Simulpub ,Spicy ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||March 07, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / March 07, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||250pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line, Chapter 48
Devils' Line, Chapter 49
Devils' Line, Chapter 50
Devils' Line, Chapter 51
Devils' Line, Chapter 52
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.