Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Teachers are supposed to inspire the younger generation to follow their dreams and achieve great things. However, our hero, Nozomu is not that teacher. Nozomu's probably the most depressive man in Japan--so depressive, in fact, that every little setback in life inspires yet another suicide attempt! But then why is being in Nozomu's class such a blast? Is it his quirky and endearing students? The bizarre adventures he leads them on? Or is there something after all to ""the Power of Negative Thinking""? SPRINGING INTO A SUMMER OF SELF-DISCOVERY It's spring in volume 11, and Zetsubou-sensei and the students master the art of detuning; that is, purposefully inhibiting he performance of something. Then, during summer vacation, they go on journeys of self-discovery, confront a mob of zealous over-preotectors, and dodge spy accusations ont he beach. Finally, back in the classroom, they are caught off-guard by surprise inspections masterminded by Zetsubou-sensei and Chiri Kitsu! Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Koji Kumeta / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.