Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Teachers are supposed to inspire the younger generation to follow their dreams and achieve great things. However, our hero, Nozomu is not that teacher. Nozomu's probably the most depressive man in Japan--so depressive, in fact, that every little setback in life inspires yet another suicide attempt! But then why is being in Nozomu's class such a blast? Is it his quirky and endearing students? The bizarre adventures he leads them on? Or is there something after all to ""the Power of Negative Thinking""? Speak Softly, And Carry Bad News ? Zetsubou-sensei and the students go on several unusual class trips, including an archaeological expedition, the Museum of Unnatural History, and Daisan Sentaku City-the city of the inexplicable third alternative. You know, like, when you're trying to decide whether to get a puppy or a kitten... and you end up with a crocodile? The students also practice selling themselves (legally), getting over their self-entitlement, and the art of ""soft landings""-a.k.a. breaking bad news gently. Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Koji Kumeta / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.