Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Teachers are supposed to inspire the younger generation to follow their dreams and achieve great things. However, our hero, Nozomu is not that teacher. Nozomu's probably the most depressive man in Japan--so depressive, in fact, that every little setback in life inspires yet another suicide attempt! But then why is being in Nozomu's class such a blast? Is it his quirky and endearing students? The bizarre adventures he leads them on? Or is there something after all to ""the Power of Negative Thinking""? RITES OF PASSAGE November means that it's time for the Shichigosan holiday, a rite of passage for all Japanese children. Of course, Zetsubou-sensei is quick to point out that rites of passage don't end with childhood. There are many different rites of passage in the world. For instance, a manga assistant's rite of passage is spilling coffee on the storyboards forthe first time. And we mustn't forget the important rite of passage that any true Zetsubou fan must undergo. What is it, you ask? Why, buying a copy of Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei Volume 8, of course! This volume of Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei includes special extras after the story!
(C) Koji Kumeta / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.