Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
A darkly funny comedy by Koji Kumeta ? Zetsubou-sensei has won a trip to a hot spring, but when he finds several of his students there in the bubbling pools, he launches into a tirade about the evils of detoxing. To Zetsubou-sensei, detoxing is a metaphor for sanitizing the world of the very complexities and idiosyncrasies that define it. So put down that bar of soap and pick up volume 5 of Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. ? Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Koji Kumeta / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.