Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
TEACHER OF DARKNESS Meet the most melancholy high school teacher in Japan: Nozomu Itoshiki, whose fashion sense is strictly nineteenth-century, whose personal goal is self-annihilation, and whose signature phrase is ""I'm in despair!"" He's similar to Franz Kafka and Jean-Paul Sartre-if Kafka and Sartre had had to deal with a classroom of short-skirted, lovesick students. And to make matters worse, Itoshiki's family wants him to get married. Forget the bride, here comes the gloom! The first translated work by Japan's most savage satirist, Koji Kumeta! Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Koji Kumeta / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei|
|Japanese Title||さよなら絶望先生 (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)|
|Alternative Title||SZS, Goodbye Teacher Despair, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Anime ,Drama ,School Life ,Teacher ,Workplace|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||174pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.