Digital Manga & Light Novels
Once Haru and the others get out of the Death Storm, they find themselves in the middle of a vast desert. Elie collapses suddenly (from the heat?) and Plue uses his abilities to reveal the location of the remaining Rave pieces splayed out of a map of the world. Just then, a mysterious blonde-haired man shows up, claiming to be a Dark Bring Master. Instead of a fight, he simply kisses Elie before disappearing again and being replaced by the Demon Card team. Frustrated with only being protected all the time, Elie vows to fight along side everyone just as hard! There's a tragic sequence where Ret is attacked and finally reveals his true human form. Mixed with flashbacks, it is explained how his love, Julia, was “killed” by the Demon Card team, but she is now in the form of a dragon which he must attack or die! Sadly, Let is defeated and sealed into a tree, which burst from his hand via magic.
Hiro Mashima/ Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.