Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
The rumors of Awaya Niki befriending Yoshimatsu Hotaka as a way to get closer to the class hunk, Soga Shunsuke, have reached Hotaka himself. Inclined to believe the worst, Hotaka prepares to accept his pathetic lot in life. But a magical moment under the rain reveals the joyful truth: Niki is not using him and really, truly wants to be friends with Hotaka. Just as Hotaka is starting to think that life is beautiful, his two best friends, Soga and On-chan go at it in a very public confrontation that ends with one storming out and the other reduced to tears. Amidst all the conflict, Awaya Niki suddenly decides to break off her friendship with Hotaka without offering any explanation or reason. Love hurts!
(C) Akira Caskabe / Yuko Takemiya 2013
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.