Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Anzai， suffering badly after a run-in with a sniper， is rescued at the last minute by a mysterious blond devil who gives him enough human blood to heal his wounds. Embarrassed by the way he lost control after tasting human blood， Anzai hides himself away from everyone， especially Tsukasa， until an incident unfolds live on broadcast TV which shines a glaring light on the devils who walk among the populace of Japan…
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,KC Simulpub ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||November 07, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / November 08, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line, Chapter 7
Devils' Line, Chapter 8
Devils' Line, Chapter 9
Devils' Line, Chapter 10
Devils' Line, Chapter 11
Devils' Line, Chapter 12
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.