After a tiring and eventful school year Onizuka takes a break from the classroom and for his school break he decides escape the pressures of work by heading back home to the lazy surfers village of Shonan. Back in his hometown, he runs into friend of his significant other who runs an orphanage called the White Swan Youth Home. An orphan himself, Onizuka decides to help the home with hopes to help the kids in the same manner he does at school.
This time round the GTO has a special case. He's got a good kid to look after. Seiya has his head on straight despite having a troubled home. And if there is anything the teen struggles with it possibly is how badly he wants to fix his family.
Like many single-parent children, Seiya has an attachment to the lone parent that has been around. And even though this person has neglected him enough that he is now in child protection, Seiya's willing to risk his future and maybe his freedom to make things work out for his small family. If that means taking arms, then so be it!
But the GTO is not going to let him off easily. You cannot pack heat without getting burned in his town! So Onizuka is going to show him what it means to shot someone. He's gonna let him experience being hunted down. The school of hard knocks is back in session!
GTO: 14 Days in Shonan Toru Fujisawa/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.