In the fifth volume of 14 Days in Shonan, Eikichi Onizuka the Great Teacher has a very unique assignment to take on. Normally he spends most of his time teaching teens life lessons. He uses the school of hard knocks technique to open people's hearts. However in this situation the GTO must make an effort to reunite a child with his mother. He must also teach the child that sometimes choosing family is not the right solution.
Everyone would like to have a happy household. Being able to sit by the dinner table to discuss the day's highlights is an ideal that is not reality for millions across the globe. And in the case of the teens at the White Swan such realities are generally fictitious because of a variety of reasons. That does not excuse anyone involved from wishing for such a life, but changing the hearts of adults often means changing their lives at their core. Words or fisticuffs will not be enough.
So Seiya, a young man, who appears to be on the way to a pleasant self-reliant life, turns to violence to try to get his mother and family life back. But what happens when your very own mother is willing to take a knife at you? Well this is Seiya's reality. And this is one lesson Onizuka will hate to have taught.
Then the spotlight turns to Onizuka's employer, Great Vice-Principal Uchiyamada. He's also in Shonan and on the hunt for Onizuka. But out of his element and turf, this educator is now caught up in a wild ride through the Tokyo suburbs.
GTO: 14 Days in Shonan Toru Fujisawa/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.