Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aiz Wallenstein, the Sword Princess, is known as one of the most powerful warriors from one of the most powerful groups in the city of Orario: Loki Familia. With them, she ventures into the deepest parts of the labyrinthine Dungeon beneath the city, stalking the monstrous denizens that lurk there and vanquishing them with the blazing light of her sword. But when she meets a certain white-haired boy, the encounter will change both of them forever...
|Series Title||Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか外伝 ソード・オラトリア (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria)|
|Alternative Title||DanMachi, Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeon|
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|By (artist)||Kiyotaka Haimura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Anime ,Bonus Items ,Elves ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||October 24, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||250pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.