Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Seven days have passed since the start of the Daihasei Festival, one of the biggest events of Academy City. Everyone is participating--Seiri Fukiyose is helping coordinate the games, Komoe Tsukuyomi dresses for the part as she cheers for her students, and of course, famous Mikoto Misaka is blowing away the competition. Even Kamijou has appearances! But a shadow has fallen across the celebrations: The Croce di Pietro. This magical artifact threatens the livelihoods of everyone Kamijou holds dear so he dashes off to try and bring Academy City back from the brink. But Oriana Thompson, the magician known as Route Disturb, and the Roman Catholic Church are determined to bring the bastion of science to its knees. Kamijou is going to need all the help he can get-and some luck for once wouldn't hurt!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.