Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Anzai, thanks to his reawakened memories from his childhood, is called in to the MPD to give a statement on Kikuhara. After the dissolution of F Squad, Jill struggles with a sense of being unmoored. Lee has gained a reputation as a bit of a devil-hero, but shadowy figures from his past start to catch up to him. And deep in the forest somewhere in Gunma Prefecture, Makimura opens his eyes...
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,KC Simulpub ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||October 02, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / October 03, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||234pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line, Chapter 43
Devils' Line, Chapter 44
Devils' Line, Chapter 45
Devils' Line, Chapter 46
Devils' Line, Chapter 47
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.