Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
""I'll try harder next time...""
After a brief stint as Atsumori's temporary girlfriend, Nishiki is finally Atsumori's actual girlfriend. Around that time, Nishiki's fiance, Takara-kun, comes to Tokyo and tells Atsumori that he still loves Nishiki! Takara-kun's arrival prompts a shift in Atsumori, who had been struggling to be sure whether or not he loved Nishiki; he's finally able to break through his confusion, and grows even closer to Nishiki... Meanwhile, Kano-chan, who had resolved to continue her one-sided love for Takara-kun, is in disarray after seeing how Takara-kun still has feelings for Nishiki...
Taamo / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Atsumori-kun's Bride-to-Be|
|Japanese Title||あつもりくんのお嫁さん（←未定） (Atsumori-kun no Oyomesan (←Mitei))|
|Alternative Title||Atsumori-kun's Bride (← Pending)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo|
|Available since||March 31, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 31, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||175pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.