Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Final Volume! ""When I saw her again after we broke up, I was relieved. I felt like I'd come home to the place where I belong ... "" After the dramatic showdown between the devil advocates and the government, the surviving members of the former CCC attempt to move on with their lives—but Public Safety has other plans. Loose ends are tied up and glimpses of a future where devils and humans coexist are offered in this exciting conclusion!
Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Anime ,Completed Series ,Non-Human|
|Available since||March 24, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 24, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line Chapter 67
Devils' Line Chapter 68
Devils' Line Chapter 68 Extra
Devils' Line Chapter 69
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.