On Christmas night, on his way home from work, Yamada (age 26) picked up the drunk and crying high schooler Chihiro - a boy worried about his attraction to those of the same sex... A straight working man, and a gay high school student. In this long-awaited work from artist Ori Mito, a spontaneous meeting between two people blooms into a romance that transcends gender.
(C)ORI MITA / PRINTEMPS PUBLISHING. an imprint of FRANCE SHOIN Co.,ltd
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.