Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Through Miyo Takano's efforts, the research on Hinamizawa Syndrome has won the support her grandfather never received. But Dr. Irie has glimpsed the madness that drives Takano to achieve results by any means, and his loyalties are challenged when he is ordered to perform a vivisection on young Satoko Hojo.
|Japanese Title||ひぐらしのなく頃に (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)|
|By (artist)||Karin Suzuragi|
|Genre||Manga ,Mystery ,Horror ,Psychological ,Supernatural ,Tragedy ,Drama ,Fall Anime 2020 ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Summer Anime 2021|
|Available since||June 30, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / July 01, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||482pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.