Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
For the gods and goddesses who give their followers Blessings to dive into the Dungeon, there's nothing they won't do for the sake of their familia. But have you ever wondered how they spend their days while their brave adventurers are busy fighting down below? Get a rare glimpse into the rare and just a tiny bit slapstick daily lives of the deities of Orario, 4-koma style!
|Series Title||Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Four-Panel Comic: Odd Days of Goddess|
|Japanese Title||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか４コマ【神様の非日常】 (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka 4-koma)|
|Alternative Title||DanMachi, Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeon, Kamisama no Hinichijou|
|By (author)||Fujino Omori|
|By (artist)||Masaya Takamura|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||September 18, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / September 18, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.