Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
(C)OTSUKA Eiji Jimusyo 2009 (C)Housui YAMAZAKI 2009
Paint it black! Designer Bunpei Yorifuji darkens the iconic cover design in honor of the sinister Class Cutter in Kurosagi's longest story since volume 2, inspired by one of the most infamous Japanese crimes of recent years. Can a girl who committed a brutal murder in grade school ever truly return to society . . . and why does Sasayama insist on dragging the Corpse Delivery Service into it?
(C) EIJI OTSUKA OFFICE (YEAR) (C) HOUSUI YAMAZAKI (YEAR) First published in Japan in (YEAR) by KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo. English translation rights arranged with KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Through TOHAN CORPORATION
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.