Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
(C)OTSUKA Eiji Jimusyo 2002 (C)Housui YAMAZAKI 2002
The Corpse Delivery Service has helped the dead who wanted justice from the living. Now, think about how many living people would like to take vengeance on the dead. What if it were possible? When Sasaki realizes that the latest corpse in their office is the man who murdered her parents years ago, the Kurosagi crew learns of a far darker business than their own, in this intensely disturbing one-volume story.
? Striking cover design by Bunpei Yorifuji makes Kurosagi a standout in a crowded field; Dark Horse has preserved the original graphic elements and even the ""brown paper wrapper"" feel of the original Japanese book.
""While there is cruelty, gore, violence, and implied unnatural sexual acts, the manga is also a complex and slyly ironic social commentary. Acquire this manga for adult collections for the naturalistic artwork that shows attention to human emotion, the social observation, and the banter between members of the delivery service. "" (Christine Gertz, Library Journal)
(C) EIJI OTSUKA OFFICE (YEAR) (C) HOUSUI YAMAZAKI (YEAR) First published in Japan in (YEAR) by KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo. English translation rights arranged with KADOKAWA SHOTEN Publishing Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Through TOHAN CORPORATION
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.