Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kanzaki Kaori is on the hunt for the culprit who murdered her jeans while Kamijou Touya is on the hunt for a good souveiner from Milan. Elsewhere, Kuruwa begins to fall for Hanzou. At the same time, Hamazura is most definitely not in love with Kinuhata, movie date or not. In the background, the Misaka Sisters' latest obsession is fortune-telling with blood types. The world of science and magic never ceases to be an exciting, hot mess...
|Series Title||A Certain Magical Index Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||とある魔術の禁書目録 (Toaru Majutsu no Index)|
|Alternative Title||Toaru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku|
|By (author)||Kazuma Kamachi|
|Illustrated by||Kiyotaka Haimura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Sci-fi ,Drama ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Full-size Illustration ,Completed Series|
|Available since||March 02, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / March 02, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||184pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.