The head of the English Puritan Church, Laura Stuart, has summoned the Index Librorum Prohibitorum with a mission to investigate the bombing of the Euro Tunnel that connects the UK with France. Index soon departs for the British Isles with her guardian Touma Kamijou in tow but their when their flight is suddenly hijacked by a mysterious figure, their plans will have to change! If they survive, Index and Touma's next unfortunate adventure will lead them to the heart of the UK!
|Series Title||A Certain Magical Index (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||とある魔術の禁書目録 (Toaru Majutsu no Index)|
|Alternative Title||Toaru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku|
|By (author)||Kazuma Kamachi|
|Illustrated by||Kiyotaka Haimura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Anime ,Sci-fi ,Drama ,Comedy ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Tsundere ,Completed Series ,Spring Anime 2020 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||November 13, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / November 13, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||269pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.