In a series of tales that dance between warring clans and clandestine meetings, take a step back hundreds of years to the Jishou Era.These are the days where a beloved musical instrument can bring the emotion out of an ascetic monk for his young ward a tasked assassin will fall in love with his target and lay his life down on the line for his prey, while devouring him in more intimate ways where the pages of history are too scandalous that one must be careful not to be taught with in class, after all.When the war rages in the background, men will find comfort with those that they have sworn to protect they will find appreciation in the simple niceties that have been offered to them, as well as the camaraderie and companionship with those they trust their lives.The Jishou era has never come alive quite like this!
(C)Fukiya Furo/Julian Publishing
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.