Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After running away from UQ Holder only to be pulled into the Mahora Martial Arts Tournament, Tota steels his resolve to battle his way through the competition and reach the top of the tower. Although he’s determined to get answers about his grandfather, Negi Springfield, from the mysterious girl who wounded him, Tota realizes he may need an edge to come out on top. As the Tournament heats up, the witch Dana arrives with valuable information for UQ Holder. Just who is this woman, and why does she know so much about Yukihime?
(C) Ken Akamatsu / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.