Digital Manga & Light Novels
After running away from UQ Holder only to be pulled into the Mahora Martial Arts Tournament, Tota steels his resolve to battle his way through the competition and reach the top of the tower. Although he’s determined to get answers about his grandfather, Negi Springfield, from the mysterious girl who wounded him, Tota realizes he may need an edge to come out on top. As the Tournament heats up, the witch Dana arrives with valuable information for UQ Holder. Just who is this woman, and why does she know so much about Yukihime?
(C) Ken Akamatsu / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Jan 02, 2019
(08:59 PM PST)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.