Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
THE POWER OF FATE Tota meets Kirie Sakurame, a mysterious member of UQ Holder. Kirie looks like a little girl, but is apparently the wealthy patron of UQ Holder. Tota accompanies her on a trip to the tower to meet Karin (returning from the Moon), but the trip appears to have another purpose. The powerful wizard Fate Averruncus, former ally of Tota's grandfather Negi, wants to take possession of Tota for reasons unknown. Despite having Karin, Ikku, Kirie and Kuromaru with him, they stand little chance of stopping Fate, who possesses unfathomable power. Why does Fate want Tota? And can Kirie's secret plan succeed in stopping him?
(C) Ken Akamatsu / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.