Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
We're devils? Give me a break. Do we look that nice?
After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government allowed the samurai to continue to bear swords. This practice has continued to the present day. In Tokyo, the famous school for swordsmen, ""Shiseikan,"" is bustling with students preparing for their annual festival despite their being given a notice of its cancellation from those in power. Haruma, freshman first-year student at the school, was visiting a jail to meet the man that knows the secret behind Seishiro's death. There, he met Yoshichika, and after a fierce quarrel, they drew their swords for a duel! In this volume Jin Saito reveals the shocking truth!
(c)Fujiko KOSUMI 2011
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.