Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Don't let anyone touch my back. In exchange, I've got your back.
The Sword Abolishment Edict of the Meiji period was never enacted. Now, one of the Japan's last remaining schools for swordsmen, the famousShiseikan," is about to hold its annual event, the Shisei Festival. But those who want to ban swords have forced the school to cancel the festival. With their dreams and reason for existence on the line, the students of Shiseikan will stand up as one!
(C)Fujiko KOSUMI 2011
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.