Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
I'm happy to support him, but I would rather live and die by his side.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government allowed the samurai to continue to bear swords. This practice has continued to present-day Tokyo., Ordinary people are pushing for banning swords, and their efforts have become even more intense due to the efforts of the True Sword-Bearers (an extremist group bent on domination). One of the last remaining swordsmen schools of Japan, the famous ""Shiseikan,""held its annual ""Shisei Festival"" despite an order not to, and the price they paid for it was the complete closure of the school.Jin Saito was also shot by the True Sword Bearers. Because of that incident, the united Shiseikan had completely split into two factions. Now the True Sword Bearers' are putting their plans into motion, as if to mock their efforts.
(c)Fujiko KOSUMI 2012
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.