Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
“All right, Nabe. It’s in your hands.”
December 12, 3:03 PM. Kamishiro retired from the post as captain of the investment club! Being appointed as the successor, Wanatabe swings around his Kendo sword with high spirit. However, he is overwhelmed by the feeling of heavy pressure…
“Automatic successor choosing system”. It is a stringent rule, which has been obeyed for 130 years since the founding of the club. After learning that the similar scheme exists at G.E., the American famous corporate, Zaizen is now interested deeply about Ryugoro, the first captain of the club who introduced this scheme, who is also his great-grand father……and he finds himself back in 1908!
Zaizen makes remarkable meetings with the founder of the school, Fujita Kaneshichi and also with Ryugoro. Can Zaizen come back to the present?! Volume 17 invites you to the trip beyond time and space!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.