Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
""Being insured shows one’s love for your family""? …Hold it!
One Sunday afternoon, a top insurance saleswoman came to the Zaizen family like a whirling tempest on a mission―to have Takashi’s father get a life insurance policy. The pressure mounts as her slick sales pitch pushes his mother to the brink of collapse!
Sensing something amiss, Takashi arms himself with his inherit intellect and cocky demeanor to stand up to the tactful insurance-peddling lady.
A long-winded rant on cancer survival odds, an ill-favored insurance premium, and a clever ruse to profit from life insurance all lie in store for the Zaizen family! Get ready for volume 16, an eye-opening read that will make you question everything you think you know about insurance!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.