Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
“I won’t do this anymore!”After enduring the unfair training at the Investment Club’s summer camp, Zaizen finally snaps and gets back at the old boys. Is there any point in going through such an awful camp?But then Zaizen gets to know what his great grandfather Ryugoro said to the oldest of the OBs during the war: “Do not view the world in terms of good or bad but in terms of profit and loss.”What intention is Ryugoro hiding in these words ……?And then finally the venture investment starts! In the mysterious venture village Zaizen meets Miyuki’s brother Shingo Fujita, successor of the Fujita clan, and the infamous Horiemon!!
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.